Monday, May 22, 2017

50 Things I Like About Myself

For the 101 things in 1001 days challenge. Keep in mind that all of these things came from God, and I am beyond grateful for them. They are gifts I have been given, and I will appreciate them as such.
  1.  My multicolored eyes
  2.  My eyelashes
  3.  My sense of humor
  4.  My lack of overwhelming emotions
  5.  My ability to think clearly in crisis
  6.  My wisdom
  7.  My musical ability
  8.  My knowledge
  9.  My ability to learn
  10.  My discernment in spiritual situations
  11.  My ability to hear god's voice
  12.  My natural hair color
  13.  My ability to pick up new concepts quickly
  14.  My ability to say no if needed
  15.  My willingness to push through in school
  16.  My ability to (finally) conquer my irrational fear of needles
  17.  My smile
  18.  My cheekbones (my best friend says they're good enough to join the BBC cheekbone club, but I'm not so sure about that lol)
  19.  My piano fingers
  20.  My eyebrows (they look good without plucking. Boom.)
  21.  My artistic talent
  22.  My empathy
  23.  My sympathy
  24.  My strong convictions
  25.  The fact that I really care about the environment
  26.  The fact that I truly know myself
  27.  My joy
  28.  My love of learning the truth
  29.  My love of research
  30.  My waist
  31.  My personality type (INFJ)
  32.  The fact that I don't let my flaws get me down
  33.  My love of public speaking
  34.  The fact that I can embrace my uniqueness
  35.  The fact that I am a good listener
  36.  My ability to be quiet with myself
  37.  The fact that I'm content with being single
  38.  My passion for helping other people learn the truth
  39.  The fact that I can be feminine but still do "tomboy" things at the same time (like climbing trees in a skirt)
  40.  My positivity
  41.  My mercy
  42.  My lips
  43.  My peekaboo shaved haircut
  44.  The fact that I'm not afraid to take reasonable risks (but stupid things are out, like taking selfies  while hanging off a bridge, because that's just ridiculous)
  45.  My ability to say no to things I don't want to do
  46.  My ability to tell when something is wrong with someone
  47.  My passion for fostering unity
  48. My ability to find the good in any situation
  49.  The fact that peer pressure doesn't interest or effect me
  50.  My ability to love myself enough to come up with 50 positive things about myself

No comments:

Post a Comment